Position Information – Service Advisor
Department: Service – Sales Reports To: Sales Team Leader (STL) Direct Reports: 0
The Service Advisor needs to embody and embrace the core values and mission statement at Shige’s. They need a keen eye for detail, and the ability to support multiple tasks at once. They need to be able to follow processes and procedures to the spirit in which they were written. It is vital that they remain professional and courteous to all members of staff, as well as customers. This is to follow the mindset of providing Superior Customer Service. Most importantly the Service Advisor needs to keep the customers’ needs in mind and aim to best serve them.
- Write estimates, work orders, and invoices.
- Process customer transactions to reconcile invoices.
- Conduct phone calls, sales, assist customers, assign technicians to work orders.
- Ensure that the margin percentage in every work order is maintained.
- Work with the STL on the schedule of all incoming customer cars.
- Order parts for specific work orders by telephone, fax, email, and online.
- Conduct follow-up calls with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Convert deferred work to future sales by working with customers on their needs.
- Work closely with the STL to ensure all sales targets are met.
- Serve as a liaison between the STL, Parts personnel, and Technicians.
- Educate customers on their vehicle needs to ensure Superior Customer Service.
- Assist the STL with opening and closing the business every day.
- Minimum of a GED/High School Diploma.
- 5+ years automotive or sales experience.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to work well both alone and with a team.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service and positive attitude.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW TO APPLY